Monday, April 25, 2011

There are 8 bananas in my freezer, but I have to do real work

Dear Microsoft Word,

I'm not blind. I don't need you to open at 125% zoom. Please stop. I like 100% zoom and that's it. This shouldn't be difficult to understand. Considering every time I open a document I have to change the zoom, there should either be a way for you to "figure it out" and just start at 100% or a way for me to set the default view to 100%.

With annoyance,
Katherine



Dear Lab report,

Could you just write yourself, please? I have many other things I'd like to do with my time, including working on the proposal I have to turn in on Thursday, making banana bread, unpacking from this weekend, or getting ready for my trip to Wisconsin in a couple weeks.

Sincerely,
Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment