Sunday, November 14, 2010

I love getting mail!

Dear Eugene from Russia and Jacquelyn from Australia,

Thank you for the postcards! They look great, and it's cool to hear a bit about your lives. I also really like the advice you chose:
To love and appreciate the parents (Eugene)
and:
Choose to be happy... Life is all about the choices we make (Jacquelyn).
I hope you both continue winning at your own lives! And happy Postcrossing!

Best wishes,

Katherine

*Note: Postcrossing (www.postcrossing.com) is "the postcard crossing project", in which you "send a postcard and receive a postcard back from a random person somewhere in the world!" As part of my profile, I ask people to answer this question on their cards to me: If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?*

No comments:

Post a Comment