Thursday, November 4, 2010

Postcrossing = awesome

Dear Joyce from Britain,

Your card made my day. I actually did a little dance of joy when I noticed the recipe on the front. :-) Also, many thanks for answering my question! This does seem like great advice to offer a newborn child:
Ah! be kind - life hath no secret
For our happiness like this;
Kindly hearts are seldom sad ones
Blessing ever bringeth bliss.
(poem by Hobbins)
I hope your life goes well and contains plenty of joy!

Best wishes,
Katherine


*Note: Postcrossing (www.postcrossing.com) is "the postcard crossing project", in which you "send a postcard and receive a postcard back from a random person somewhere in the world!" As part of my profile, I ask people to answer this question on their cards to me: If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?*

No comments:

Post a Comment