Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wait, what?

Dear Mysterious Lollipop,

What, exactly, are you doing sitting on top of a book about bugs? Why are you even in the library in the first place? I don't even understand why you were just... sitting there. There was no one else even in that row!

Are you waiting for someone? Are you meant to be some sort of secret, coded message? If so, I'm glad I didn't pick you up. Are you meant for whoever finds you and wants a sugar boost? If that's the case, then it's too bad I left you there. Unfortunately for me, I don't eat random candy I find in the library in case it's carrying ebola or something. Otherwise, I totally would have grabbed you. Blue raspberry is delicious.

With confusion,

Katherine

(Yes, that is a blue raspberry Dum-dum sitting on top of a book about the Classification of some Order of Homoptera/Heteropta. Don't ask me. I don't know what it's doing there, either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment