Friday, December 10, 2010

A tablespoon is a lot...

Dear King Arthur Flour,

At first I was wondering, "What kind of brownie recipe uses a whole TABLESPOON of vanilla?"

Now I know.

AN AWESOME ONE.

I'm still not sure a whole tablespoon was really necessary (vanilla is expensive, yo), but, my gosh, these brownies are AMAZING! (It might also help that I used Andes creme de menthe chips, but if anything they are just the figurative icing on the cake. Or the minty-ness in the brownies, you might say.) Seriously. I think I am in love with these brownies.

If I get tired of learning biology, can I come work in your test kitchen?

Love,

Katherine

P.S. If anyone is interested, the recipe is here. Make these. You will not be disappointed. I shivered with pleasure. (I suppose it could be because it's a tad bit chilly, but I'm pretty sure it was brought on by the brownie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment