Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Can you tell what a huge dork I am?

Dear Internet and World at Large,

This is my notice to you that, should science not work out for me and I end up opening a bakery, I am calling dibs on the name "Dessertification" because it is awesome and punny. (Get it? Because desertification is basically the transformation of land into desert, dessertification is the transformation of food into delicious dessert (or dessert-like) items!!)

I just thought you should know.

Sincerely,
Katherine

PS: Also, major props to Josh and Chuck of the "Stuff You Should Know" podcast (which, seriously, everyone should check out because you learn tons of cool stuff) for the inspiration, by pointing out that "desertification" is only spelled with one "s," thus making me think of how amusing it would be if someone did spell it with two, and thereby realizing it would be the best bakery name ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment