Sunday, January 9, 2011

I fail so hard at daily blogging...

Dear Sarah and Halli,

Does "Something There" from "Beauty and the Beast" remind you of something? Because it always makes me think of our fall break adventure to Atlanta to see the whale sharks. Just one more reason for me to love that movie, I suppose!



Love and miss you both,
Katherine

*This post is part of the "30 Day Song Challenge". Day 7 is "A song that reminds you of a certain event". I am using the prompts listed here.*



Dear shoes,

I adore you. You are adorable, and I just can't seem to get enough. So it seems fitting that I should dedicate Paolo Nutini's "New Shoes" to you. It makes me smile to sing a song about my favorite clothing items.


Love,
Katherine

*This post is part of the "30 Day Song Challenge". Day 8 is "A song that you know all the words to". I am using the prompts listed here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment