Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This is a tad morbid...

Dear Future husband/children/friends,

At this point, I don't know who will be planning my funeral. Frankly, it's not something I've ever given much thought to. To be honest, I don't really know what songs I might like played at my funeral. There are plenty of hymns I like. But I don't want it to be too sad - I should have plenty of good times that people can remember me by, I hope. So, in that spirit, and in the spirit of Dumbledore, who said that those we love never truly leave us, I would like Train's "Always Remember" to be played. (Sad note: I could not find a decent version of this online. As a substitute, here is a link to "When I Look to the Sky," which has a similar feel.)

Love,
Katherine

*This post is part of the "30 Day Song Challenge". Day 24 is "A song that you want to play at your funeral". I am using the prompts listed here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment