Thursday, January 20, 2011

This is only the third Train song I've done

Dear Train,

Maybe it wasn't clear in the previous two posts about your music, but... I love your music. Pretty much all of it. Which makes choosing a "favorite album" difficult, and picking one great song from that almost impossible. Fortunately, I'm pretty awesome and managed to do both. Which is why I'm posting about "For Me, It's You", from the album of the same name.



I love this song. And I love the entire album. (To be honest, if I had done this a few months from now, I might very well have picked a song from Save Me, San Francisco. Because when I listen to those songs, I often get the feeling that they kind of capture all the slightly different sounds of your previous albums into one style that is quintessentially Train. I just haven't listened to it enough, I think, to be quite as attached to all those songs as I am to all the songs on For Me, It's You.)

In brief, please continue making amazing music!

Love,
Katherine

*This post is part of the "30 Day Song Challenge". Day 19 is "A song from your favorite album". I am using the prompts listed here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment