Friday, January 14, 2011

I should just put these things on a schedule...

Dear Miley Cyrus,

I really, really don't like you. Or, generally, your music. ("The Climb"? Worst thing ever. It's painful to listen to. I thought it was pretty fitting when Rachel "lost her voice" trying to sing it on "Glee". Clearly, the "Glee" producers know how many people would have changed channels if she'd actually sung the song. But I digress.)

However...

"Can't Be Tamed" isn't too bad... (I have to say, though, the video was kind of... um... aggressive... about its message...)



And I can't really resist dancing to "Party in the U.S.A." It's kind of a guilty pleasure. I'm ashamed that I'm even admitting to remotely liking that song. But I do.



That doesn't mean I want to see your face. Or hear anything else you put out. No offense.

Not really a fan,
Katherine

*This post is part of the "30 Day Song Challenge". Day 12 is "A song from a band you hate". Day 13 is "A song that is a guilty pleasure". I am using the prompts listed here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment