Monday, January 24, 2011

I've been saving this song for this post.

Dear Future Husband,

I admit it. Sometimes, I'm a total girl. And I'm a little ashamed of it. Weddings are like a drug. I like watching TV shows about them, I enjoy flipping through magazines to look at wedding dresses... I have a disease. And one of the symptoms does happen to be planning certain aspects of what I'd like at my wedding. I do know what I want my dress to look like, and I'm planning on wearing red shoes. (But whatever certain friends of mine might say, I do NOT have the entire thing all planned out already!! Far from it! Also, I'm not as bad as some people apparently are, because I only caught this disease after entering college and being exposed to "Say Yes to the Dress". I haven't been planning my wedding since I was 6.)

At any rate, one thing that will happen, at some point during the wedding, is there will be a playing of the Proclaimers' "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)". Because it's amazing. And the best dance-party song ever.



I thought I should let you know.

Love,
Katherine

*This post is part of the "30 Day Song Challenge". Day 23 is "A song that you want to play at your wedding". I am using the prompts listed here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment