Friday, January 7, 2011

Just pretend this first one was posted about 3 hours ago...

Dear Mom,

I think you might be pleased to know that hearing The Beach Boys' "Good Vibrations" makes me think of you. You always enjoy it so much! :-)



Love,
Katherine

*This post is part of the "30 Day Song Challenge". Day 5 is "A song that reminds you of someone". I am using the prompts listed here.*



Dear Glorydive,

I really love your songs. And they always make me think about the times I've seen you live at The Pourhouse (and how awesome you've been every time!). But, to just pick one song, I think the one that most reminds me of The Pourhouse is "Animal Instincts". It is one of my favorites of yours.



Thanks for the amazing music - any chance you'll come out of retirement sometime soon? ;-D

Your fan,
Katherine

*This post is part of the "30 Day Song Challenge". Day 6 is "A song that reminds you of somewhere". I am using the prompts listed here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment