Monday, January 3, 2011

Worst song ever? Maybe.

Dear Enya,

I'm sure you're a wonderful person, but I really don't know what ever could have possessed you to release the song "Only Time". It is awful. It makes my ears bleed. I kind of want to hurt something when I hear it. And it was tough, because they played it on the radio ALL THE DAMN TIME about 7 years ago. (Yes, I still remember my pain. It was that awful.) And you couldn't even be satisfied by torturing me with radio playtime. You had to write a song that gets stuck in my head when I hear any little snippet of it. So my pain lasts even longer than just the three and a half minutes of the actual song. It's horrific.

I hope in the future you can spare my ears from this sort of awfulness.

Sincerely,

Katherine

PS - Youtube is clearly on my side, because I can't embed the video; all I can do is provide a link.

*This post is part of the "30 Day Song Challenge". Day 2 is "Your least favorite song". I am using the prompts listed here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment