Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You might think snow day posts would happen, but you'd be wrong

Dear Dan Gibson,

Your instrumental songs, combined with nature sound, are the perfect falling-asleep soundtrack. They remind me of a tape I had when I was little; my sister and I listened to it almost every night when we went to bed. I think we actually wore out the tape. Anyway, it's very soothing and relaxing, which I appreciate.



Restfully yours,
Katherine

*This post is part of the "30 Day Song Challenge". Day 10 is "A song that makes you fall asleep". I am using the prompts listed here.*

Dear Train,

I was so excited when I heard "I Got You" for the first time! Because I really enjoy "Black Water"... and then you mixed it up with your own sound. Possibly one of the best days of my life. So thanks again for being so awesome.



Love always,
Katherine

PS: I watched "The Bachelor" the other day just to see you perform. Except I would have definitely wanted to make requests if something like that happened to me!! Clearly that girl did not know how lucky she was.

*This post is part of the "30 Day Song Challenge". Day 11 is "A song from your favorite band". I am using the prompts listed here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment