Friday, January 14, 2011

Why is this thing so expensive?!

Dear Cushzilla,

Oh, my gosh. I'm not sure why you decided to create this thing, but it's like you crawled inside my brain and found my most secret desires and gave them form. I really, really want one!! I mean, seriously, who could possibly resist it?


Not me, that's for sure.

Okay, well, I guess I can kind of. Because I haven't actually bought one. But that's just because it costs $60, and I just don't have that kind of money. Also? Imagine how much stuff you could carry underneath it!! You could totally rig up a pillowcase to go over your shoulders (or I guess you could just wear a backpack backwards or something, but that's less exciting) and cut some discreet slits in the side of the costume, and then you could carry like 10 pounds of candy. Or adult beverages, if you're a lush like me. Either way. It would be awesome. And I would get fewer strange looks for acting like a dinosaur. It's a winner all around!

I feel like my life will be incomplete until I get one of these.

Sincerely,
Katherine (a future customer? Maybe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment